Collecting Client’s Personal Information
The information you share is collected in the following ways:
• Personal Information: “Personal Information” identifies the individual’s private data shared on the website, such as name, email address and telephone number. A separate database is maintained for storing personal data of the clients for future prospects. The client has the sole right to share his/her information with us in regard with several features that comes along.
• General Information: “General Information” comprises of web browser data, operating system know-how, usage device information, TCP-IP address and the specific date, time, length of stay during your visits to the Services page.
Registering for the Service
Stoicroad will not be responsible or liable for any actions of any third party service provider/site/service enabled within our own website. You can review, update or change your Stoicroad profile anytime you wish to.
Third Party Features
How Your Personal Information Is Used, Managed and Disclosed
Apart from the exceptions as mentioned in this policy, Stoicroad do not share, sell, rent or reveal any personal information shared by the customer to any third party without any affirmation. However, Stoicroad might use the data to:
• Direct information to the customers about their orders
• Deliver the order
• Manage and collect the payments
• Supervise rewards and loyalty programs as conducted
• Generate content for activity feed
• Provide important information about any changes within the company’s rules and policies
• Avoid frauds or any other illegal activities
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
Stoicroad offers various blogs and recipes on healthy living, and provides customer reviews and forums on the pages which can be accessed publically. Any information provided can be read, assorted and used by other parties. If you wish to remove any of the mentioned personal data about yourself from the website, contact the team.